16 fevereiro, 2009



Thank You

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you
When mountains crumble to the sea
There'll still be you and me
Kind woman I give you my all
Kind woman, nothing more
Little drops of rain whisper of the pain,
Tears of loves lost in the days gone by
My love is strong
With you there is no wrong
Together we shall go until we die
(my, my, my)
Inspiration is what you are to me
Inspiration, look to see
And so today, my world it smiles
Your hand in mine we walk the miles
Thanks to you it will be done
For you to me are are the only one
Happiness no longer sad
Happiness, I'm glad
If the sun refused to shine
I would still be loving you
When mountains crumble to the sea
There'll still be you and me
[led zeppelin]
..........................................................................

Thank You


My tea's gone cold
I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray,
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad
It's not so bad
I drank too much last night, got bills to pay
My head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today
I'm late for work again
And even if I'm there, they'll all imply
That I might not last the day
And then you call me and it's not so bad
It's not so bad
and I want to thank you
For giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you
Is having the best day of my life
Push the door, I'm home at last
And I'm soaking through and through
Then you handed me a towel and all I see is you
And even if my house falls down now
I wouldn't have a clue
Because you're near me
[dido]

2 comentários:

Bob disse...

Thank YOU!!!

Mah disse...

Ui!!!!
MIMIIMimIimIMIimMIMI!!!

S2 amo ustedes!