29 janeiro, 2009

Les amants, 1928


quando sonhamos demais e entendemos tudo errado.

'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life/Try to make ends meet/You're a slave to money then you die/I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down/You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet yeah/No change, I can change/I can change, I can change/But I'm here in my mold/I am here in my mold/But I'm a million different people/from one day to the next/I can't change my mold/No, no, no, no, no/Well I never pray/But tonight I'm on my knees yeah/I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah/I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now/But the airways are clean and there's nobody singing to me now/No change, I can change/I can change, I can change/But I'm here in my mold/I am here in my mold/And I'm a million different people/from one day to the next/I can't change my mold/No, no, no, no, no/I can't change/I can't change/'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life/Try to make ends meet/Try to find some money then you die/I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down/You know the one that takes you to the places/where all the things meet yeah/You know I can change, I can change/I can change, I can change/But I'm here in my mold/I am here in my mold/And I'm a million different people/from one day to the next/I can't change my mold/No, no, no, no, no/I can't change my mold/no, no, no, no, no/I can't change/Can't change my body/no, no, no/It justs sex and violence melody and silence/It justs sex and violence melody and silence/(I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down)/It justs sex and violence melody and silence/(I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down)/Been down/Ever been down/Ever been down/Ever been down/Ever been down/Have you ever been down?/Have you ever been down?/Have you ever been down?

the verve.

e Magritte.

2 comentários:

Mah disse...

sim, eu já estive lá!
e eu adoro agridoce, MEME.

mil bjos,
esse quadro é lindo, claro, eu q fiz.

e-hê

bjouls ♥

Mah disse...

só um momento, eu vou te dizer >> eu amo essa música.

é q eu n tinha reconhecido, aí baixei e to ouvindo. ^^